Attendance: LCA makes it mandatory for all their students to attend classes regularly if they want to improve as an artist. In case of an injury and any other unforeseen circumstances that makes it difficult for them to participate in class routine, they can still show up to observe the class. NO REFUNDS or CREDITS ARE PROVIDED FOR MISSED CLASSES.
Make-Up Classes: only students who inform the office within 24 hours of their absence will be eligible for same-age, same-length make-up classes. PRIOR SIGN-UP IS MANDATORY TO ATTEND MAKE-UP CLASSES SINCE THEY HAVE LIMITED CAPACITY.
Late Arrivals: Students who are late can opt to observe class silently from the sidelines instead of disturbing the class routine by hastily inserting themselves in it. Teachers may or may not allow them to join the class if they miss warm-up. NO REFUNDS, CREDITS AND MAKE-UP CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED TO STUDENTS WHO ARE LATE TO CLASSES.
Dress Code: It is obligatory for students to follow the academy’s dress code in order to uphold its values as well as to show respect towards whatever dancing genre they are learning. Students with inappropriate attire are not allowed to participate in the class routine instead they can only observe. WEAR NON-DANCER SHOES AND COVER-UPS OUTSIDE THE STUDIO. NO REFUND, CREDIT, OR MAKE-UP CLASSES WILL BE OFFERED IF YOU ARE NOT DRESSED PROPERLY FOR THE CLASS.
Observation: You can interrupt the class session only when the instructor asks for you otherwise avoid entering any studio room during a class session.
Lost and Found: You can claim your lost items from a designated box near the reception area. Make sure to check it frequently since we donate the unclaimed items at the end of every semester. LCA Performing Arts faculty and staff are not responsible for any lost and found items.
Safety: Students are forbidden to leave the academy premises during their class time. Ask your children to never leave the academy without any adult supervision. Students younger than 12 should never walk through the parking lot alone instead they should wait near the lobby door. COVER-UPS ARE MANDATORY AT THE TIME OF LEAVING!
Class Cancellation: Only classes that have at least five students enrolled in them will commence.If the enrollment rate dwindles after the third week of the term, and then they will be subjected to immediate cancellation. Students will be notified within 24 hours in case of a class cancellation and they will be encouraged to join other appropriate classes in the same or lower level. No refunds and credits will be awarded but the Academy of Dance will offer you another chance to enroll in the next term.
- Jewelry is not allowed inside the academy however the students can wear stud earrings.
- No food and drinks are permitted inside classrooms especially in dance studios at any time. Capped bottles are allowed inside the classes, but you cannot drink from them.
- Chewing gums or any sticky substance is not allowed inside any studios.
- Instructors can dismiss students if they cause them any inconvenience.
- You are responsible for your surroundings therefore pick up after yourself in the lobby area, studios and restroom etc.
- LCA does not offer childcare therefore parents and guardians are responsible for their children outside classes.
- Students are forbidden to loiter inside empty dance rooms.
- No running, yelling, climbing or rough housing is permitted in the lobbies or in the dance studios.
- Street shoes and improper attire is forbidden in dance studios.